Dickinson launched its Small-Business Directory in 2020 as a way to celebrate, share and support alumni-owned enterprises. Businesses are submitted by alumni and organized by category, ranging from home goods and health to sustainability and charitable services. Here are a few from the professional services (marketing, legal assistance, real estate, insurance) category.
- Chieppor & Egner LLC (Alexander Egner ’13; Lancaster, Pa.) A general practice law firm covering criminal defense, family law and personal injury cases, all of which require a high level of advocacy. chiepporandegnerlaw.com
- Cohere (Chris Richards ’10; Baltimore) A creative agency focused on the intersection of food, place and impact. www.cohere.city
- Medical Conference Planners International (Alexandra Baranick ’10; Los Angeles) MCPI organizes, manages and nurtures successful medical conferences worldwide, from advisory board meetings for 20 people to conferences for 2,000. medconfs.com
- My Frugal Nature (Kerry Hunt ’81; Stamford, Conn.) Blog-style website focusing on sustainable finances and sustainable living. MyFrugalNature.com
- Park Square Executive Search (Bruce Rychlik ’89; Boston) Serving companies and institutions that are shaping the world through discovery, innovation and growth by placing board members, chief executive officers, C-suite executives and academic leaders. parksquare.com
View the full directory, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your business for inclusion.
Read more from the spring 2022 issue of Dickinson Magazine.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Published May 19, 2022