Dickinson launched its Small-Business Directory in 2020 as a way to celebrate, share and support alumni-owned enterprises. Business are submitted by alumni and organized by category, ranging from home goods and health to sustainability and charitable services.
We’ll highlight a few of these businesses in each issue of Dickinson Magazine. We begin with alumni services and products from the food & beverage category:
- Dimitri Olive Oil (Nichole Barbuzanes Komninos ’06): specialty olives and first cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil.
- Fun for All Foods (Jennifer Sullivan ’05): allergen-free and vegan bake mixes in customizable batch sizes (think of it like pancake mix for desserts!)
- Fannetastic Foods (Anne Petraeus Mauney ’04): healthy-lifestyle website; includes recipes for quick and easy meals.
- Farm to Fridge (Kevin Bell ’05): offering private chef services in the Hawaiian Island Chain and beyond.
- Healthiest Pour (Juli Kundu ’08): Like a farmer’s market for wine; ships to Florida, D.C. and North Carolina.
- Jenkins Jellies (Harry B. Danner ’61): award-winning, premium line of all-natural pepper jellies.
Read more from the spring 2021 issue of Dickinson Magazine.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Published May 19, 2021