What is My SSP?
Remote Counseling Support
We are pleased to announce that Dickinson is partnering with LifeWorks, leaders in remote counseling support, to introduce an exciting new program to our institution – My Student Support Program (My SSP)! My SSP provides 24/7 remote emotional health and wellbeing support to students via the use of technology. Students are able to access self-directed digital content in addition to connecting with clinical professionals who are experienced in helping students cope with the unique challenges they face. This program aims to support the wellbeing and retention of students studying at Dickinson by complimenting already existing campus resources.
Our students will now have access to support services customized for them by counselors who:
- are Masters level clinicians
- Speak multiple languages*
- are available 24/7 for real-time support, or scheduled sessions
- can be reached through mobile chat, telephone and video
- are experienced in supporting the unique challenges students face when adapting to a new learning environment
- The program is integrated with existing institutional resources, confidential within the limits of the law.
Click here to learn more. Download and explore the free My SSP app from your device’s app store (available on Apple and Android devices)
My SSP: Student Support Program
My SSP helps address everyday student concerns such as:
- Balancing academic and personal responsibilities
- Relationships with friends and family
- Managing stress, worry, and uncertainty
- Effective ways to cope with feelings of loneliness or isolation
- Establishing healthy habits and much more!
Access real-time and short term scheduled support by:
- Downloading the free My SSP App (from your App store or on Google Play)
- Calling 1.866.743.7732 (or 001.416.380.6578 if outside US or Canada)
- Visiting myssp.app
***My SSP app and support are available in Mandarin, Cantonese, English, French, and Spanish!