The Enterprise Systems department provides many technology related services to the Dickinson College community. Below you will find a list of our most common services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help determining a solution for your department.
- Client-based solutions
- Web-based solutions
- Portal and e-portfolio solutions
- Mobile solutions.
Data Management and Reporting
- Maintenance of the college’s data warehouses
- Ensure data integrity of Enterprise and departmental data
- Support academic and administrative departments in retrieving and analyzing data
- Training users to use reporting and business intelligence tools.
Technology-based Strategic Planning and Process Improvement
- Recommend and facilitate the adoption of technology-based solutions that improve administrative business practices
- Provide process assessments to help administrative offices utilize current and future technology solutions.
How do I use these services?
To request a technology solution consultation, please contact the User’s Services Help Desk. To initiate your request, the Help Desk will need the following information.
- Description of your departments need
After your request has been initiated, an Enterprise Systems staff member will set up a time to meet with you and discuss your need. We will work with you to find a solution that best meets your need.