Assessment Subcommittee -- Brenda Bretz, Chair
Members: Angie Harris, Liz Lewis, Dennette Moul
- Develop programmatic assessment for the initiative, determining what success looks like and how/when we will measure progress.
- Develop baseline for campus assessment, using a model of best practice.
- Analyze results of the student campus climate data and employee climate survey.
Curriculum Subcommittee -- Jeremy Ball, Chair
Members: Brian Atkins, Donna Bickford, Marni Jones, Liz Toth, Liz Lewis, Kat Matic
- Enhance coordination of programming into a curriculum for students, faculty and staff with shared learning outcomes that will include introductory, intermediate and advanced opportunities targeted to various aspects of diversity/inclusivity/intercultural learning, to include:
- Healthy Masculinities
- Implicit bias awareness and workshops
- Recruit presenters for new workshops/events/programs.
- Propose programming for alumni/ae.
IDI/Qualified Administrator (QA) Subcommittee*
*The work of this subcommittee has been tabled for now as we reassess the value and purpose of using the IDI at Dickinson.
Communication Subcommittee -- Connie McNamara, Chair
Members: Amy McKiernan, Dennette Moul, Maria Ritchie, Sam Halpern '22
- Develop a strategy for marketing the Commission and its work both on and off campus.
- Identify appropriate venues for op eds, articles, etc.
- Develop a plan to communicate our leadership role.
Underrepresented Faculty & Staff Subcommittee -- Santiago Anria , Chair
Members: Bridget Burnhisel, Jeanette Diamond, Erica Lawrence, Amaury Leopoldo Sosa, Kim Masimore, Sarah Niebler, Nidia Werner
- Identify issues related to invisible service and propose remedies.
- Develop a mentoring program.
Inclusivity Reading/Research Subcommittee -- Vincent Stephens, Chair
Members: Donna Bickford, Jess Howard
- Conduct on-going research and literature review of relevant policies and actions.
- Share best practices and learning of our D&I policies and actions with higher education community.