The All-College Committee on Information Technology and Services (ITSC) meets once a month when classes are in schedule. All matters concerning ITSC business or questions regarding the committee should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It shall advise the Vice President for Library and Information Services and other senior management administrators on major issues associated with information technologies and services.
- It shall develop a strategic and contextualized understanding of issues related to technology, information services, and the evolving digital environment.
- It shall track emerging trends and best practices for the use of technology appropriate to the needs and mission of the college in all aspects of campus life.
- It shall serve as a forum for the discussion of issues and the communication of ideas and concerns related to uses of technology in teaching, research, and social life.
- It shall facilitate the creation and articulation of community principles to guide the uses of new and developing technologies throughout the campus.
- It shall communicate regularly with other committees of the College, the Faculty, and various campus constituencies with regard to issues that will impact the digital environment of the college.
- Chair: Hans Pfister, Physics
- Senior Associate Provost for Academic Affairs: John Henson
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: Brontè D. Jones (represented by Miriam McMechen)
- Vice President for Libaray Information Services and Chief Information Officer: Robert Renaud
- Director, Academic Technology: Patricia Pehlman (without vote)
- Executive Director of Marketing and Communications: Connie McNamara (without vote, represented by Sarah Sheriff)
- Director, User Services: Andrew Connell (without vote)
- Asociate Director, Library Services: Theresa Arndt
- Evan Young, History
- Rui Zhang, Psychology
- Crispin Sartwell, Philosophy
- Students: Chris Dunn, Lily Mott, Grey Medeiros (without vote)