- It shall advise the President of the College on major issues of institutional policy and planning.
- It shall regularly monitor and make recommendations on all policies and programs affecting the generation and application of the College’s financial resources. It shall examine incomes and expenditures experienced in past budgets and make recommendations for projected budgets.
- It shall communicate regularly with other committees of the College, and especially with the Faculty Meeting, as well as with the various campus constituencies, informing itself regarding their concerns and informing them with respect to the topics it is exploring and the recommendations it is formulating.
- 2020: Dominique Laurent (French), Erik Love (Sociology)
- 2021: Russ Bova (Political Science), Lorelei Koss CHAIR (Mathematics)
- 2022: Jason Gavenonis (Chemistry)
- Provost and Dean of the College: Neil Weissman*
- Vice President and Dean of Student Life: George Stroud*
- Vice President and Chief Information Officer: Robert Renaud*
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: Brontè Burleigh-Jones*
- Vice President for Enrollment Management: Cathy Davenport*
- Vice President for College Advancement: Kirk Swenson*
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and Inclusivity: Brenda Bretz*
- Chief of Staff and Secretary of the College: Karen Faryniak (without vote)
- Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and Controller: Sean Witte (without vote)
- Director of Planning and Budget: Margaret Stafford (without vote)
- Senior Associate Provost for Academic Affairs: John Henson (without vote)
- Associate Provost & Executive Director, Center for Global Study and Engagement: Samantha Brandauer (without vote)
- Hourly Staff Members: Bridget Burnhisel and Chad Mader (one vote between them)*
- Students: Kevin Ssonko ’20 – Student Senate President (without vote), Ah-Quell Ramirez ’20 – Student Senate Director of Financial Strategy (with vote), Brendan Wilmot ’22 – Student Senate Director of Campus Life & Initiatives (with vote)
*Only four administrators and one hourly staff member will have voting privileges at any one time.)