March 22, 2023
Dickinson Career is pleased to underwrite the registration for Dickinson students for this valuable interview training, presented by Case Questions founder Marc Costentino.
Students can choose to participate in either the 6 PM or 9 PM session on March 22. You must pre-register through the appropriate Handshake session to gain access.
Through this 2.5 hour training, you will:
• Learn to communicate like a consultant — data-driven story telling
• Develop hypothesis-driven structured problem solving
• Create hand-crafted structures
• Focus on high-impact issues
• Fine-tune your critical thinking
• Defend your answer without getting defensive
• Sell your recommendation
This intensive program is designed to help students gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to excel during fall recruiting season. Mark will demystify the process. You will learn the hypothesis-driven structured problem-solving approach used by many of the top strategy consulting firms. You will begin to have the confidence to engage with the interviewer and be yourself while being transparent about your thought process.
You can find more info on this training here: https://casequestions.com/springinfo/