April 1, 2021 (Every week)
Feeling challenged by remote learning and life limits? Help is here! Each Thursday from 5-5:30 pm, come tap into the wisdom of experts from SOAR, the Wellness Center, Advising, and/or ResLife.
Remote learning during a pandemic can raise a lot of questions about how best to navigate the college experience...
- How can I stay engaged and motivated?
- When (and how) should I start preparing for exams?
- What should I do when I’m feeling too stressed to be productive?
- Are there tools to help me manage my time, block out distractions, and stay on top of my work?
- What resources are out there to help me balance all my obligations with my social-emotional wellness?
To get answers to questions such as these -- and any others that you’d like to pose -- present them to learning specialists from SOAR (Strategies, Organization, and Achievement Resources), as well as "campus navigation experts" from either the Wellness Center, Advising, or ResLife. We're here for you! 5 p.m. on Thursdays on Zoom.