April 13, 2020
HTA Financial Services is dedicated to offering services and educational programs about Medicare and Long Term Care Planning with a mission to alleviate confusion around these two topics.
Presented by Kathleen Bretzel, HTA Financial Services Enroll and sign-up in Totara Join either of the online HTA Medicare Webinars to learn…
- What is Medicare? --When and how to enroll --Initial enrollment vs Special Enrollment and how to avoid penalties
- Enroll vs defer if not retiring at age 65 --Cost-benefit analysis; Employer Coverage vs Medicare when still working Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover/not cover --Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare coordinate --Overview of Medicare Part D and how it works
- Changing insurance coverage—how & when Guidance regarding your personal situation and much more…
Bring your questions… this is a great opportunity to gather helpful information. Follow the instructions in Totara to connect to this ZOOM webinar at the time that best suits you. HTA Financial Services is dedicated to offering services and educational programs about Medicare and Long Term Care Planning with a mission to alleviate confusion around these two topics. Although anyone can attend these programs, the information is focused on those nearing age 65, working past age 65, nearing retirement, or retired.