Students and alumni can:
- Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews
- Apply to Resume Referrals
- Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer Opportunities)
- Conduct an Employer Search
- Search for Internships
- Search for Grad Scholarships & Fellowships
- View and sign up for events/programs
- Upload resumes and cover letters easily from a Microsoft Word file for employers to review
- Manage and edit your job/internship preferences which helps connect you to the job and internships you are really interested in and the career center to develop programs that meet your needs
Need help using the DickinsonConnect system?
View video tutorials and printable instructions.
How can you access the system?
Students can access their account through the Gateway!
Found under the student resources tab, this channel provides links to the most commonly used career center resources including DickinsonConnect, Dickinson Works, and the resume/cover letter guides.
Check it out, and move it to the top, you don’t want to be without this valuable channel!
Registered Alumni Users:
Enter your username and password and click "LOGIN". Click the "Forgot your password?" link if you need your password sent or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
New Alumni Users:
If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link to create a new account.
For further assistance, please contact our office at email@example.com or (717) 245-1740.
The Dickinson College Career Center adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice.