DickinsonConnect is the online career management system used by the Career Center office.
Students and alumni can:
- Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews
- Apply to Resume Referrals
- Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer Opportunities)
- Conduct an Employer Search
- Search for Internships
- Search for Grad Scholarships & Fellowships
- View and sign up for events/programs
- Upload resumes and cover letters easily from a Microsoft Word file for employers to review
- Manage and edit your job/internship preferences which helps connect you to the job and internships you are really interested in and the career center to develop programs that meet your needs
Need help using the DickinsonConnect system?
View video tutorials and printable instructions.
How can you access the system?
Students can access their account through the Gateway!
Found under the student resources tab, this channel provides links to the most commonly used career center resources including DickinsonConnect, Dickinson Works, and the resume/cover letter guides.
Check it out, and move it to the top, you don't want to be without this valuable channel!
Current Student Users:
Current students can sign in to Dickinson Connect using their campus account credentials.
Registered Alumni Users:
Enter your username and password and click "LOGIN". Click the "Forgot your password?" link if you need your password sent or send a message to email@example.com for further assistance.
New Alumni Users:
If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the page to create a new account.
Please note: Before creating a new account, all alumni starting from class year 2009 should have an active account in the system. Please try the "Forgot your password?" link before creating a new account. Most accounts will have your Dickinson email address listed as the contact email and the username would be your email address minus @dickinson.edu. For further assistance, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 245-1740.
For further assistance, please contact our office at email@example.com or (717) 245-1740.
The Dickinson College Career Center adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice.