The Career Center uses two primary databases to post internships,
research, jobs (full-time, part-time, summer), scholarships and
fellowships – DickinsonConnect & LACN.
So, what is DickinsonConnect and how can you access the system?
Students and alumni can use the system to:
• Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews or resume referrals
• Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer Opportunities)
• Search internships exclusively for Dickinson students passed along by alumni, parents, friends, and local organizations
• Search for Grad Scholarships & Fellowships
• View and sign up for events/programs
Need help using the DickinsonConnect system? View video tutorials and printable instructions.
How can you access the system?
- Current Student Users:
- Current students can sign in to DickinsonConnect using their campus account credentials.
- Click on the “ACADEMIC RESOURCES” link in the left navigation bar.
- A link for DickinsonConnect will be under the CAREER CENTER RESOURCES heading.
- Registered Alumni Users:
your username and password and click "LOGIN". Click the "Forgot your
password?" link if you need your password sent or send a message to
email@example.com for further assistance.
- New Alumni Users:
If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the page to create a new account.
For further assistance, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 245-1740.