The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details. In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) which was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
If you need further information, please contact the Office of Institutional Research.
- College Navigator Website
- Financial Responsibility Composite Scores
- Academic Program
- Classroom Facilities
- Faculty Profiles and Number of Faculty
- Program Review Schedule/Process
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Articulation Agreements
- Textbook Information
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Voter Registration Information and Forms
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates (Please contact the Athletic Director and ask for a copy of the EADA report)
- Institutional and Program Accreditation
- Community Standards and Copyright Infringement Policy
- Computer Use and File Sharing
Financial Aid and Loans
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Graduation Rates by Financial Aid Status
Public Health and Safety
- Crime Statistics
- Fire Safety Information (statistics: Annual Security Report)
- Security Report, Timely Warnings, and Emergency Notifications (Annual Security Report)
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Vaccinations Policy
- Retention Rates
- Placement in Employment
- Type of graduate and Professional Education in Which Dickinson Graduates Enroll
* Please note: As the mission of the College does not include preparing students to enroll in another Title IV institution, we are not required to track or disclose transfer-out rates.
Click on the links below to access on-line web tools that show Dickinson and peer data for key indicators.
University and College Accountability Network UCAN
College Results On-Line
This web tool by The Education Trust allows you to view Dickinson's graduation rates: overall, by gender, and by race/ethnicity. It also allows you to compare Dickinson with other institutions.
Economic Diversity of Colleges
This web tool by The Institute for College Access and Success, Inc. allows you to compare data on Dickinson and comparison institutions on many different variables including financial aid, student income, student loan indebtedness, and race/ethnicity.