After submitting your Common Application to Dickinson, you will receive an email with login information to access your own Application Status page, showing:
- the status of your application and materials received/processed
- the status of financial aid materials (if applicable)
- your contact information (should you need to make changes)
- instructions for uploading additional materials to your application file
Updating Your Application
Have exciting news to share? If you just received an award or won a championship, published research or climbed a peak, we’d love to learn about it. You can provide updates by logging into your Application Status page, locating the "Upload Materials" section near the bottom of the page and uploading additional materials.
- I haven't received my login details yet. The email acknowledging receipt of your application and providing your login information should arrive within a week of you submitting your application. If it didn't, please contact our office.
- I'd like to use a different email to log in. The email you provided on your Common Application will be used for your Application Status page login. Please contact our office if you wish to receive communications and log in with a different email address.
- I have a username and password, but they don't work. You'll be asked to create a new password when you first log in to your Application Status page, and your temporary password will no longer work after that reset. If you don't remember your new password or are having any other problems logging in, please contact us for a password reset.
- I still can't log in. Try using a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox. If this doesn't fix the issue, call or email us! We're happy to help!
To Withdraw: If your plans have changed, please log in and complete the Application Withdrawal form found at the bottom of your Application Status page.
If you have difficulty accessing your Application Status page or have questions, please contact our office at 800-644-1773 or email@example.com.