Looking for an international job can be both exciting and daunting. GoinGlobal provides detailed information on searching and applying for international opportunities, as well as living and working in another country.
To Access GoinGlobal:
Simply visit online.goinglobal.com from a PC or laptop connected to the college network and create a personal account with your own password by clicking the Create Personal Account link in the top navigation bar. This will enable you to use the database from your desktop in any location.
If you are an alumni or someone who is based away from the campus network and would like to gain access to GOINGLOBAL, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
The GoinGlobal Career Guide subscription database contains more than 10,000 country-specific resources for finding international employment at home and abroad. Each of the 24 country segments contain recommended web sites, detailed resource descriptions, insider tips and professional advice for such vital employment topics as:
- Job search resources: job sites, job fairs, newspapers, government-sponsored employment offices, headhunters/recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies
- Information on employment opportunities and trends
- Industry-specific trade and professional organization information and links: issues of special concern for foreign professionals, education requirements, trade associations, publications, and industry websites
- Business resources: Trade Councils, Chambers of Commerce, and other professional networking organizations
- Work permits and visa regulations
- Finance and compensation information: taxes, cost of living, medical insurance, vacation/leave, etc.
- Resume/CV writing guidelines
- Cultural and interviewing advice
- Embassy listings with key contact information and links
Student/Alumni Training Videos: https://online.goinglobal.com/training-videos
Please contact the Career Center if you have any questions.