- Complete or be currently enrolled in three of the four core INBM courses:
- INBM 100
- INBM 110
- ECON 111
- ECON 112
- Download a Major Declaration Form or pick up a hard copy from the Registrar's office. In ink, fill in your Banner ID# and name, and check the box for the INBM major. Also, sign and date the form.
- Have your current (your soon to be previous) advisor sign the form.
- Meet with your new advisor. In an effort to balance the number of advisees among INBM faculty, professors who are currently accepting new advisees are identified below. Choose one of these professors as your new advisor. It is a good idea to complete the Academic Planning Worksheet prior to meeting with your new advisor so that you two can discuss your course plan for the major.
- Have the INBM Department Chair sign your form. The current chair is Prof. Michael Fratantuono. His office is Althouse 217. If Prof. Fratantuono is not in his office when you stop by, leave your form in the mailbin by his office door and send him an email to let him know you have dropped off your form. He will sign your form as soon as possible and email you to let you know it is signed.
- Take your fully completed and signed form to the Registrar's office.
INBM Professors Currently Accepting New Advisees
Prof. Bai’s full academic profile is available here. Professor Bai regularly teaches INBM 250 Finance and INBM 300 Investments. She has published journal articles on financial innovation, such as leveraged ETFs, credit default swaps, and Bitcoin. While completing her PhD, she passed the CFA Program exams. Her hobbies include landscape photography, swimming, baking, and watching noir films.