A new hire is any student who has never worked on campus before in any department or office. This is a student who has never been paid through the payroll system and therefore they are required to complete all necessary payroll forms prior to starting employment and being paid.
PROCESS For New Hires: (students who have never worked anywhere on campus before).
- All new hire forms will be completed online using the Dickinson College Employee Onboarding Portal.
- New Employees Onboarding Portal Information and Instructions
- THE STUDENT MUST COMPLETE ALL FORMS PRIOR TO STARTING EMPLOYMENT.
- This is only for students who have never worked at any department on campus before.
- All of the necessary forms will be completed using the online system, and will be managed by the student employment office.
- Supervisors must complete and submit the Payroll Contract in Cliq. Click here for instructions.
- In order to have a student set up in the Onboarding Portal: