What follows is a collection of the web resources to assist you in locating an internship and/or job in your area of interest.
- Remember to use Handshake to search for jobs and internships listed with Dickinson College.
- Additional resources are available in the Career Center library and on the Major to Career page.
- Careers in Law - About.com's law career site with lots of links
- Law Employment Center - Maintained by the National Law Journal
- Law Firm directory from Martindale
- Law School Journal Extra - A daily newspaper for the legal profession. Offers links to legal employment, Law News Network regional and national sites, as well as features the current top legal news articles
- Legal Employment Search Site (The) - A very comprehensive site with links to all the major legal job sites, career centers at various law schools, general employment listings, and other resources for legal job seekers. Highly recommended.
- Dickinson College Career Center Pre-law Page
- Graduate School Guide - Offers advice on how to choose a graduate school, how to finance your education, and provides information on college fairs and preparing for the LSAT
- Kaplan- Features advice on the LSAT, school admissions, first-year success, and careers in law
- Law School?
- Law Schools - Yahoo listing of U.S. law schools
- Peterson's On-Line - Conduct a law school search, learn about the LSAT and pre-law materials, or access resources on financing law school education
- Pre-Law Student Services
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- National Paralegal Association - Features a paralegal school and college directory, a legal placement agency directory, and a legal publishers directory
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Paralegals and Legal Assistants