Institutional Research Links
See the links below for connections to our data sharing partners, research centers, and professional organizations.
- Association for Institutional Research
- Northeast Association for Institutional Research
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (AICUP)
- Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS)
- CIRP/Higher Education Research Institute (HERI)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Click on the links below to access on-line web tools that show Dickinson and peer data for key indicators.
University and College Accountability Network UCAN
College Results On-Line
This web tool by The Education Trust allows you to view Dickinson's graduation rates: overall, by gender, and by race/ethnicity. It also allows you to compare Dickinson with other institutions.
Economic Diversity of Colleges
This web tool by The Institute for College Access and Success, Inc. allows you to compare data on Dickinson and comparison institutions on many different variables including financial aid, student income, student loan indebtedness, and race/ethnicity.