- It shall advise the Vice President for Library and Information Services and other senior management administrators on major issues associated with information technologies and services.
- It shall develop a strategic and contextualized understanding of issues related to technology, information services, and the evolving digital environment.
- It shall track emerging trends and best practices for the use of technology appropriate to the needs and mission of the college in all aspects of campus life.
- It shall serve as a forum for the discussion of issues and the communication of ideas and concerns related to uses of technology in teaching, research, and social life.
- It shall facilitate the creation and articulation of community principles to guide the uses of new and developing technologies throughout the campus.
- It shall communicate regularly with other committees of the College, the Faculty, and various campus constituencies with regard to issues that will impact the digital environment of the college.
- 2014: Claire Bowen (English), Regina Sweeney (History)
- 2015: Mara Donaldson CHAIR (Religion), Benjamin Farrar (Theatre & Dance)
- Provost and Dean of the College: Neil Weissman
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: Brontè D. Jones
- Vice President, Library and Information Services: Robert Renaud
- Director, Instructional and Media Services: Patricia Pehlman (without vote)
- Director of Online Marketing: Max Pearlstein (without vote)
- Director, User Services: Terry Mollett (without vote)
- Students: Grover “Nick” Bailey, Nicole Wasson