The All-College Committee on Information Technology and Services (ITSC) meets every Monday when classes are in schedule. All matters concerning ITSC business or questions regarding the committee should be submitted to email@example.com.
- It shall advise the Vice President for Library and Information Services and other senior management administrators on major issues associated with information technologies and services.
- It shall develop a strategic and contextualized understanding of issues related to technology, information services, and the evolving digital environment.
- It shall track emerging trends and best practices for the use of technology appropriate to the needs and mission of the college in all aspects of campus life.
- It shall serve as a forum for the discussion of issues and the communication of ideas and concerns related to uses of technology in teaching, research, and social life.
- It shall facilitate the creation and articulation of community principles to guide the uses of new and developing technologies throughout the campus.
- It shall communicate regularly with other committees of the College, the Faculty, and various campus constituencies with regard to issues that will impact the digital environment of the college.
- Chair: Margaret Frohlich, Spanish
- Provost and Dean of the College: Neil Weissman (represented by Brenda Bretz)
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: Brontè D. Jones (represented by Miriam McMechen)
- Vice President, Library and Information Services: Robert Renaud
- Director, Academic Technology: Patricia Pehlman (without vote)
- Executive Director of Marketing and Communications: Connie McNamara (without vote)
- Director, User Services: Andrew Connell (without vote)
- Director, Library Services: Eleanor Mitchell (Represented by Theresa Arndt, without vote)
- Crystal Moten, History
- Kristin Strock, Environmental Studies
- Hourly staff member (without vote)
- Student: Anh Tran