- It shall advise the President of the College on major issues of institutional policy and planning.
- It shall regularly monitor and make recommendations on all policies and programs affecting the generation and application of the College’s financial resources. It shall examine incomes and expenditures experienced in past budgets and make recommendations for projected budgets.
- It shall communicate regularly with other committees of the College, and especially with the Faculty Meeting, as well as with the various campus constituencies, informing itself regarding their concerns and informing them with respect to the topics it is exploring and the recommendations it is formulating.
- 2015: Karen Weinstein, CHAIR (Anthropology/Archaeology)
- 2016: Anthony Cervino (ARTH), Ben Edwards (ERSC), Emily Pawley (History), Helen Takacs (INBM)
- Provost and Dean of the College: Neil Weissman*
- Vice President for Finance and Administration: Brontè D. Jones *
- Vice President for Enrollment & Communications/Dean of Admissions: Stephanie Balmer*
- Interim Vice President for College Advancement: Carolyn Yeager*
- Interim Vice President for Student Development: Joyce Bylander *
- Vice President for Human Resource Services: John Weis*
- Vice President, Library and Information Services: Robert Renaud*
- Chief of Staff and Secretary of the College: Karen Faryniak (without vote)
- Assoc. Vice President for Campus Operations: Ken Shultes (without vote)
- Assoc. VP, Finance and Auxiliary Services: Steve Hietsch (without vote)
- Associate Director of Planning and Budget: Margaret Stafford (without vote) Hourly Staff Members: Tricia Contino and Victor Paige (Facilities)* (one vote between the two)
- Students: William Nelligan, Pres., Student Senate (without vote); Alex Toole, Student
- Senate VP for Finance; Rogelio Cerezo, P&B Senate Representative
*Only four administrators and one hourly staff member will have voting privileges at any one time.)