Dickinson College offers the public the opportunity to make use of a wide array of electronic information resources. These include approximately 100 periodical, newspaper and electronic journal databases, as well as access to the resources available freely online.
Members of the public are welcome to use the two designated computer stations at the library's Circulation Desk. In order to be able to offer these services to the community, we have established the following rules for computer use by the public:
- The computers are made available principally for the academic enrichment of the community and not for entertainment. Use of these computers by a member of the public may be restricted to a maximum of 30 minutes per day.
- Networked laser printing is ten cents per impression and prints are available at the Circulation Desk. Cash only.
- During hours of peak use, priority will be given to members of the Dickinson College community.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to use the library and its computers.
- Use of public computers must comply with Dickinson College's Responsible Use of Electronic Communications & Network Services.