Thank you for your interest in applying to Dickinson! We look forward to receiving your application materials.
Complete and submit your application through the Common Application online, to include:
- the Common Application, including Dickinson's member questions and Writing Supplement
- Transfer College Report (required for all colleges/universities attended)
- Mid-Year Report
- Academic Evaluation
- Application fee
- Official college transcript(s) (required for all colleges/universities attended)
- Official secondary-school transcript or GED
- Standardized test scores (SAT and/or ACT scores are optional for admission for domestic candidates. If you will not be submitting scores, please indicate this in your Common Application. Test score submission is required for international students applying for admission.)
All forms may be requested electronically through the Common Application. (For example, you may submit a request through the Common Application to your college registrar for an official transcript.) If you are unable to request forms electronically you will be given the option to download and print PDFs of these forms for submission on paper.
International Transfer Applicants
International transfers must also complete the Certification of Finances form. If applying for financial aid, the International Student Financial Aid Application form must also be completed.
Transfer international students whose academic transcripts are from a college or university located outside the United States are required to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) after they have been accepted to Dickinson and paid their enrollment deposit. WES is an international academic credit evaluation agency. Dickinson College requires the Comprehensive Course by Course evaluation. There is a $150 fee for this service.
Questions About Applying?
Please visit our Transfer FAQ.