Reporting crimes and medical emergencies

Community members, students, faculty, staff and guests are encouraged to report all crimes and public safety related incidents to Public Safety (DPS) in a timely manner. To report a crime or emergency on campus, call the Department of Public Safety - 717-245-1111 for emergencies, or dial 1111 from campus telephones.

If you’re off-campus or calling from a cell phone for non-emergency assistance, call 717-245-1349 or dial 1349 on a campus phone. Safe Walk, the campus escort service, is also available by calling this number.

To report a fire or to request an ambulance for a medical emergency, call 911. You will be connected to the Cumberland County Emergency Communication Center. Make sure you tell the operator which campus building you are in. Cumberland County will dispatch the fire department or ambulance and will also notify Public Safety.

Other resources can be found on the Health Centers Web page at the below link:
Health Center