LGBTQ 101 Online Moodle
The LGBTQ 101 online Moodle site was designed to provide the participant with an important baseline of knowledge in an accessible and self-directed format. As they engage in material through this online format, participants will be asked a series of questions to test their knowledge acquisition.
It is our hope that by completing LGBTQ 101 participants will have:
- An understanding of basic terminology
- A clear grasp of the various dimensions of identity
- An introduction to the notion of privilege
- Information about pronouns and why they are important
- Understanding of some of the symbols of the LGBTQ community
- Options for how to continue learning more
Completion of LGBTQ 101 in a prerequisite for participating in R.A.I.S.E. Training. To be added to the Moodle site, please email LGBTQ@dickinson.edu.