Our equipment office is available for students, faculty and staff to check out cameras, mics, audio recorders, light kits, green screens, dollies & much much more.
We help you along your way from novice to expert and the center helps not only students working on class projects but anyone who needs assistance starting a project.
What kinds of stuff can you here? Well….make a zombie movie, record an album, play video games, record (and blog) your adventure across America and lots of other great ideas you haven’t even thought of yet. Stop down to the media center located in the basement of Bosler hall and let us show you around. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Media Center News & Events
Hi everyone! My name is Kerin Maguire and I am an English major here at Dickinson. I love to write/play/create music and am well versed in programs like GarageBand, iMovie, Audacity, and WordPress. I hope to learn all there is to know over the next few years to help as many people as I can! […]
This month we rolled out our Dickinson Makes initiative. To helps us spread the word please use #dsonmakes hashtag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook when ever you are harnessing the maker spirit. Show us how you Make. http://www.dickinson.edu/homepage/743/di…
The Media Center is just one piece of Academic Technology checkout this years newsletter to see what we’ve been up to. http://www.dickinson.edu/homepage/633/ac…
Hi everyone, I’m Gregory Boles, I am an Economics Major from Brooklyn, NY. Coming from a older family I remember my childhood consisting of long car rides listening to Marvin Gaye’s Album “What’s Goin On?” and as I learned that album almost word for word, I began to take notice of just how ahead of […]
Professor Jim Hoefler’s Policy Management Seminar course continued its history of supporting local non-profits by creating videos that help them spread their message. Check out the videos from last semester as well previous ones.
- The Media Center facilities and services are available for use by Dickinson College faculty, students and staff.
- Equipment may be reserved by calling or emailing the Media Center.
- Priority for equipment loan is given to class projects, reservations are highly encouraged.
- Same day requests for equipment loan are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment may be borrowed for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Borrowed equipment must be returned by the end of the day.
- Late fees will begin to accrue 48 hours after checkout.
- Replacement fees will be charged if equipment is broken or lost.