Global studies and engagement have been a cornerstone of our liberal-arts education since we were founded in 1783.In fact, they’re incorporated into our entire curriculum and across all departments and majors. These are the facts:
- More than half of Dickinson students study abroad, nearly a third for a full academic year.
- We have more than 40 programs in 24 countries on six continents.
- We’re consistently ranked in the top 5 colleges for long-term study abroad.
- Our foreign language programs are consistently recognized as among the best in the country.
- Research is a key component of a Dickinson education, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with faculty on research projects while studying abroad.