Now Accepting Applications for 2018-2019 Pride Coordinators!
Pride Coordinators are responsible for supporting a learning environment that contributes to student development, especially around issues of gender and sexuality. The working philosophy of the Office of LGBTQ Services emphasizes the value of maintaining an inclusive work environment that both thrives through the unique qualities of individual staff members and provides student workers with opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
Each year, we seek individuals with strong commitments to social justice issues, dedication to cultural awareness, and a strong responsibility for their own personal growth. In addition to the ability to perform the specific duties and tasks of each Pride Coordinator, these positions are best suited to people who are willing and able to develop positive relationships with groups and individuals, will model openness and active learning, and will maintain the highest standards of basic Office services.
This year we are hiring for 3 different Pride Coordinator positions. Please click on the application below for more details about each specific position.
- Programming & Events Pride Coordinator (1-3 positions)
- Training & Education Pride Coordinator (1-3 positions)
- News, Marketing & Public Relations Pride Coordinator (1 position)
Pride Coordinator Hiring Timeline
- Monday, April 2 - Applications Due by 4:30pm
- Tuesday, April 3 - Friday, April 6 & Monday, April 9 - Friday, April 13 - Interviews Scheduled
- By Monday, April 16 - Positions Announced
If you would like to learn more about being a Pride Coordinator, including more information about open positions, please contact the Office of LGBTQ Services.