When considering your next professional vacancy, please keep Dickinson College in mind. The Career Center offers a variety of ways to connect you with highly talented Dickinson students and alumni.
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) – Interview candidates on campus for full-time and internship opportunities. Work with our Recruitment Coordinator to post an opportunity, set an application deadline, receive a bundle of application materials after the deadline, make candidate selections, and schedule interviews held in our Career Center recruiting space. Interview dates are available in the fall from September through early December and in the spring from early February through mid-April.
- Virtual On-Campus Recruiting – Can’t make it to campus? Work with us to schedule Skype or phone interviews hosted in our space.
- Resume Collection/Resume Referral – Another option for those who cannot make it to campus—post an opening, set an application deadline, and receive a bundle of application materials after the deadline. Instead of interviewing candidates on our campus, manage your own schedule and interview accordingly. For example, most employers coordinate and schedule phone screens and/or host candidates on their premises.
- Information Sessions – Scheduling an Information Session on campus is a great way for students to learn more about your organization and its opportunities.
- HUB Info Table – Seeking a casual environment to promote your organization? We invite you to host an information table in the Holland Union Building (HUB) on campus and enjoy the exposure your company gains. Bring company signage, flyers and giveaways.
- General Job & Internship Postings – Do you have opportunities to fill? Post jobs and internships for students, along with positions requiring more experience for our alumni, free of charge. Students and alumni can access your posting 24/7.
- To register for an account, visit Handshake, our web-based recruiting system or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your posting information and we’ll post it for you. Handshake allows you to quickly post your opportunities, request on-campus interview dates and information sessions, register for campus events, and search for student and alumni talent.
- Liberal Arts Career NetWORK – LACN, a consortium of 39 top liberal arts colleges and universities, hosts a job and internship database for recruiting 200,000+ high-achieving students from these schools. It is a free and convenient way to market internships, summer positions, and full-time jobs directly to qualified candidates who are actively searching for these opportunities. Work with our Recruitment Coordinator to post your available opportunities.
If you would like to participate in recruiting at Dickinson College, please contact Tammy Heberlig, Recruiting Coordinator, via email or by calling 717-245-1740.