Students who have taken FLST 101 and are enrolled in, or have completed, another FLST course are encouraged to declare a minor in Film Studies. Students who are interested in declaring a minor in Film Studies are responsible for completing the declaration form. The form should be printed out, completed, signed by the Program Chair and returned to the Registrar’s Office by the student.