Online forms: Application for R&D Support for Travel to Present a Paper at a Conference

*"R&D Detail Worksheet/Expense Form" must ALSO be filed within 30 days after return from the conference (send ELECTRONICALLY to with Original Receipts (send in campus mail).

Please note that copies of Personal Credit Card Statements Do Not Constitute Valid Receipts.

If you have charged any expenses to your Department Purchasing Card, a copy of the statement showing charges to your department and COPIES of receipts must accompany your Expense Form.

If you have used a College car and/or a paid driving service, you must include a copy of the Internal Requisition from DPS, as well as a copy of charges for the driver.

$2,200 maximum per acad yr for faculty travel
$1,400 maximum per acad yr for student travel