Laptop Loans for Students
The library has 35 dual boot MacBooks available for in-library use by students.
- Check out a laptop at the Circulation Desk.
- The initial check-out period is for two hours. Overdue fees will begin to accrue if the laptop is not renewed. Please see Library Loan Periods for more information.
- In addition to checking out the computer, the patron will be required to sign a responsibility agreement form. Patrons will be responsible for lost or damaged laptops and/or parts.
- All laptops have current software installed and can be used on the library's wireless network. Please see Wireless Computing for more information.
- Failure to comply with policies may result in suspension of laptop borrowing privileges.