- 1/23: Spring Break Service Trip Info Session, Althouse 109, 6pm-7pm
- 1/25: Spring Break Service Trip Info Session, Althouse 109, 6pm-7pm
- 1/30: CommServ Fair, Social Hall West, 5pm-7pm
- 1/30: Annual Wesley Lecture, Stern Great Room, 7pm-8:30pm
- 2/14: Love at Landis, Landis House, 11am-1pm
- 3/7-3/17: Spring Break Service Trips
- 3/18: Empty Bowls Fundraiser, Social Hall, 6pm-8pm
- 4/3: Take Back the Night Teach In, Social Hall, 6pm-9pm
- 4/9: Interfaith Day, Britton Plaza, 12pm-1pm
- 4/10: Take Back the Night, Allison Great Hall, 6:30pm-9pm
- 4/13: Spring Service Day, Britton Plaza, 9am-4pm
- 4/15: Snips for Service, Social Hall, 11am-3pm
- 4/16: Montgomery Service Leaders Expo, Britton Plaza, 12pm-1pm
- 4/18: (Pay It) Forward Fair, Britton Plaza, 11am-2pm
- 4/23: Service Trip Extravaganza, Allison Community Room, 5pm-7pm
- 4/25: CommServ Banquet, Allison Community Room, 5pm-7pm
What Matters Most
Based on the book “Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch, these conversations give students the opportunity to hear what matters most to their faculty and staff. The themes of these dinners have focused on religious beliefs, importance of diversity, facing cancer, career development as life-long, and other topics of personal importance to the guest speakers. Speakers come from all parts of campus and include sports coaches, admissions counselors, student life staff, faculty, facilities workers, and many more.
- 1/29: Landis House, 5:30pm-7pm
- 2/19: Landis House, 5:30pm-7pm
- 3/26: Landis House, 5:30pm-7pm
- 4/16: Landis House, 5:30pm-7pm
Intercultural Spirituality Series
This series allows faculty to learn about different religons and faith traditions.
- 2/11: Islam, Stern 102, 12pm-1pm
- 3/21: Bahaism, Stern 102, 12pm-1pm
- 4/18: Orthodox, Stern 102, 12pm-1pm
Used for over 4,000 years, the Labyrinth walk is a self-alignment tool aimed to clear one's mind and give insight. Once per month, the labyrinth is laid out in the HUB Social Hall for students, faculty and staff to enjoy.
- 2/11: Social Hall, 9am-8pm
- 3/25: Social Hall, 9am-8pm
"Faith and..." Discussions
This series provides a space for exploration of the intersections of faith and various topics selected by our student staff. Generally over common hour, student staff invite a professor to facilitate a discussion about the intersection of faith and a topic in which they have some expertise. In the past, we have hosted events around the intersection of faith and politics, women in faith, Standing Rock, queer identity, and more. Dates and times TBD, check back for more infomation later.