If you have graduated from Dickinson, you are still welcome to take advantage of assistance from the Center for Advising, Internships & Lifelong Career Development Pre-Health Professions Advisor whenever you are applying to professional school programs following graduation.
The following application services are available to assist you:
- Career guidance whenever you are exploring within the health professions
- Test preparation information that is appropriate for your professional school requirements
- Application advising and information
- Letter consultations prior to application
- Interview preparation and mock interviews – even virtually if you are not in the Carlisle area
- Opportunities to ask either general or specific questions regarding applications
For assistance, please call or email Debi Swarner, Pre-Health Professions Advisor, at 717-245-1740 to ask a question or to schedule an appointment time.