Students Studying Abroad

Students who have been abroad must complete the Enrollment in Another Institution Form available in the Center for Global Study and Engagement office, x1341, and have an “Official Transcript” from the foreign school sent to the Dickinson College Registrar’s office to have grades transferred. This must be done immediately on completion of study abroad to ensure that the Education Department has the most current information available on transcripts.

Those seeking certification and planning to go abroad during the junior year must submit all application materials before leaving campus for study abroad.