These forms are in PDF format.
Use Acrobat Reader from Adobe Systems Inc. to view them.
You can also complete these forms electronically using Acrobat Reader, then print and sign as needed.
- Application For Degree - NEW electronic version
- Audit Permission Form
- Change of Advisor Form
- Change of Major Form/Change from Double to Single Major - two-page form
- Continuing Education Add Permission Form
- Course Withdrawal Form
- If the course withdrawal is for health reasons, please see the "Request for a Withdrawal from a Course for Health Reasons" section of the APSC Petitioning Guidelines Web page.
- Enrollment in Another Institution - NEW VERSION (one form for domestic or international)
- Enrollment Verification Request
- FERPA Consent Form - NEW electronic version
- Grade Change Report Form - Now available electronically through the professor's CLIQ class roster. Choose Grade Change from the drop-down beside the student's name. Guidelines on Grade Changes.
- Incomplete Grade Report Form - Now available electronically through the professor's CLIQ class roster. The student should contact the professor about an incomplete (based on illness or other serious emergency). Then the professor will access their CLIQ class roster and choose Incomplete Grade Report from the drop-down beside the student’s name. Here are the specifics Guidelines on Incomplete Grades.
- Incomplete Grade Change Report Form - Now available electronically through the professor's CLIQ class roster. Choose Incomplete Grade Change from the drop-down beside the student's name.
- Intention to Complete or Drop a Certificate or Minor - Intention to minor is reported only for those areas where no major is available.
- Letters of Recommendation or Reference Release Form - NEW electronic version
- Letters of Recommendation or Reference Release Form -Paper version (if no access to Gateway)
- Major Declaration Form - two-page form
- Overload Registration Form
- Pass/Fail Permission Form
- Readmission Application
- Readmission Request for Certification
- Self-Developed Major Proposal
- Special Course Options Forms
- Independent Study, Independent Research, Collaborative Research & Tutorial