Current handbooks are available to help students prepare to study off-campus. They are also an excellent resource for students researching study abroad options.
Once students are accepted to a study abroad program, they receive, via the online application system, their respective handbook for their program.
- Beijing Handbook - 2021-2022
- Bologna Handbook - coming soon
- Bremen Handbook - 2021-2022
- DC Handbook - coming soon
- Ecuador/Argentina Handbook - 2021-2022
- Málaga Handbook - 2021-2022
- Moscow Handbook - 2021-2022
- Nagoya Handbook - 2021-2022
- Norwich Handbook - coming soon
- Oxford Handbook - coming soon
- São Paulo Handbook - coming soon
- Seoul Handbook - 2021-2022
- Toulouse Handbook - 2021-2022
- Yaoundé Handbook - currently suspended
- Yunnan Handbook - coming soon
- Partner and Non-Dickinson Programs Handbook - coming soon
- Domestic Programs Handbook- coming soon
- Short-term Programs Handbook - 2021-2022
Note: Students studying on Dickinson Partner Programs or non-Dickinson programs will receive program specific handbooks after they are accepted to the program.