Dickinson College Student Health Services Don't Forget...
We strongly recommend you bring the following items:
- Pain/Fever Reducer (i.e., Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen)
- Decongestant (i.e., Sudafed, Dimetapp)
- Cough Syrup (i.e., Robitussin)
- Throat Lozenges (i.e., Chloraseptic, Sucrets)
- Anti-diarrheal/Upset Stomach Relief (i.e., Pepto Bismol, Kaopectate, Imodium)
- Allergy Medication (i.e., Benadryl)
- Heating Pad
- Band Aids
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Antibacterial Ointment (i.e., Bacitracin)
- Calamine Lotion
- Tweezers (for splinter removal)
- Health Insurance Card
Please remember to get refills of any prescription medication you take on a regular basis.
For your convenience, vaccines including Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, Meningitis, Flu, Measles, Mumps,Rubella, Polio, and Varicella are available at the Wellness Center - Health Services.