Dining Services oversees all dining and catering options, as well as declining-balance accounts and college IDs. From salad bars stocked with seasonal produce from the College Farm and kosher and vegan menus, to artisanal, whole-grain breads and delectable desserts made on campus, Dining Services offers something for every appetite and dietary requirement in multiple settings:
- Dining Hall: The primary gathering place for meals on campus. More than 20 stations include the KOVE (kosher + vegan), a Wok bar, a salad station, a grains bar, a carving station and deli counter as well as plenty of grab-and-go options.
- Biblio Café: Located in the Waidner-Spahr Library, serving Starbucks coffee, tea and a variety of pastries. Open to the public.
- Union Station: Known campuswide as the SNAR, the snack bar and grill is the perfect place to grab a quick bite.
- The Underground: In addition to housing the Red Devil Sushi bar, the Underground features fair-trade coffee, snacks and a juice bar.
- The Quarry: Made-to-order coffees, teas, juices, smoothies and milkshakes. The Quarry is a great meeting place on campus, offering sandwiches, pizza and snacks.
Dining Services is committed to sustainable practices—from partnering with local food vendors whenever possible to serving fair-trade coffee and offering compostable dinnerware.
Follow Dining Services on Facebook, Dickinson Dining on Twitter, and our Instagram page for the latest dining information and menu specials.