is the DickinsonConnect system?
is an online career management system used by the Career Center office.
Students and alumni can:
• Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews
• Apply to Resume Referrals
• Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer
• Conduct an Employer Search
• Search for Internships
• Search for Grad Scholarships & Fellowships
• View and sign up for events/programs
• Upload resumes and cover letters easily from a
Microsoft Word file for employers to review
• Manage and edit your job/internship preferences which helps connect you to the job and internships
are really interested in and the career center to develop programs
that meet your needs
Need help using the DickinsonConnect system?
Click here to view video tutorials and printable instructions.
can you access the system?
Students can access their account through the Gateway!
Found under the student resources tab,
this channel provides links to the most commonly used career center resources
including DickinsonConnect, Dickinson Works, and the resume/cover letter guides.
out, and move it to the top, you don’t want to be without this valuable
Registered Alumni Users:
Enter your username and password and click "LOGIN". Click the "Forgot your password?" link if you need your password sent or send a message to email@example.com for further assistance.
New Alumni Users:
If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link to create a new account.
For further assistance, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 245-1740.
Dickinson College Career Center adheres to the National Association of Colleges
and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Practice.