Job Postings for Recent Graduates
DickinsonConnect is Dickinson’s online job bank where alumni and employers post job and internship opportunities specifically for Dickinsonians, primarily students and recent graduates. Use it to
- Apply for jobs.
- Upload resumes and cover letters easily from a MicroSoft Word or pdf file for employers to review.
- Set up, manage and edit search agents regarding your job preferences.
- Conduct an employer search.
- Search for graduate school scholarships and fellowships.
- Use the resume referral feature that enables registered employers to view your resume(s) from the DickinsonConnect website. Employers search for resumes by criteria you indicate in your profile.
- Apply and sign up for on-campus interviews (when open to alumni).
- View and sign up for events/programs (when open to alumni).