New Residence Hall
Scheduled Completion: TBA*
Rendering of Residence Hall viewed from the back.
The new residence hall will provide more than 38,000 square feet of additional living space for Dickinson's student body, which has grown significantly during the last decade. Expected to house between 114 and 120 students, the project also will feature the latest in sustainable design and aims for platinum certification from the Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
Rendering of Residence Hall viewed from High St.
* Completion date will depend on fundraising efforts.
For Further Reading
New York Architect Selected by Berkeley for Prize (The architect selected to design the residence hall recently earned the Berkeley-Rupp Architects Prize.)
- Architect: Deborah Burke & Associates
- Landscape Architect: Andropogon Associates
- Sustainability Consultant: Steven Winter Associates
- Structural Engineer: Ritchie Engineering
- Civil Engineer: Centerpoint Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer: Kohler Rowan