Rules for posting signs and flyers at in the Waidner-Spahr Library:
- The library provides designated bulletin boards for posting signs and flyers. All signs and flyers must be posted on the bulletin boards. Bulletin boards are located behind the floor maps found on all three levels of the library and bulletin board strips in each restroom.
- It is prohibited to hang signs anywhere (e.g. walls, windows, doors) other than the designated bulletin boards in the library building.
- Signs must include an organization’s or contact’s name and include an event date.
- Priority for space on the bulletin boards is given to the Dickinson College community.
- Out-dated and duplicated notices will be removed.
- Request for exceptions to this policy can be made by emailing email@example.com.