Humanities Liaison Librarian
- MA, American Studies, expected 2016
- MLIS, University of Pittsburgh, 2011
- BA, Literature and History, University of Pittsburgh, 2010
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (717) 245-1085
- Fax: (717) 245-1439
- Location: Library Office 5
If I am unavailable, please ask at the Circulation Desk (717-245-1397) to see if there is another librarian available, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your research need.
Liaison Librarian to:
- Art & Art History (Research Guide)
- Education (Research Guide)
- English (Research Guide)
- Film Studies (Research Guide)
- French (Research Guide)
- Judaic Studies (Research Guide)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (Research Guide)
- Middle East Studies (Research Guide)
- Philosophy (Research Guide)
- Religion (Research Guide)
- Writing Center
Publications & Presentations
- Pierard, Cynthia, Josefine Smith, and Caitlin Wells. "Let the Sun Shine in: Promoting Civic Engagement with Sunshine Week," In Innovative Solutions for Building Community in Academic Libraries. Edited by Sheila Bonnand and Mary Anne Hansen. Hershey: Information Science Reference, 2015. 157-178. Print.
- Smith, Josefine and Ashley Esposito. “Connecting the Dots between Student Learning and Institutional Objectives: Mapping Missions, Strategic Plans and the New Framework to Instructional Assessment.” Presentation at the Annual Meeting of SSHELCO (State System of Higher Education Library Conference), Harrisburg, PA, March 19-20, 2015. Conference Presentation.
- Smith, Josefine. “Using New Technology to Provide Access to Government Information.” Presentation at the Annual Conference of the New Mexico Library Association, Albuquerque, NM, April 17-19, 2013. Conference Presentation.
- Smith, Josefine. “The Creative Side of Government...Using Government Documents in Humanities Research.” Workshop for New Mexico State University faculty, Las Cruces New Mexico, Spring 2014. Workshop.