Research and Instructional Services Librarian
- MLIS, Library and Information Science - University of Pittsburgh (2009)
- AAS, Fashion Design - Parsons School of Design (2003)
- BA, History of Art - Cornell University (2001)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (717) 245-1085
- Fax: (717) 245-1439
If I am unavailable, please ask at the Circulation Desk (717-245-1397) to see if there is another librarian available, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your research need.
Background and Areas of Expertise
As an undergraduate I majored in the History of Art and also took courses in Chemistry, Fashion and Costume Design. I am also interested in music, languages and literature and enjoy researching topics in a variety of disciplines. I am at Dickinson College to help you with research so you can write papers and prepare presentations.
I can be of particular help with:
- Developing research strategies
- Critically evaluating sources
- Searching for sources
- Citation and Writing Styles (MLA, APA, Chicago)
- Research in the Arts and Humanities
- Finding and developing topics
- ...and much more!