Reference Librarians are trained professionals who help library users find information needed for papers and other projects. Librarians can help you:
- find information (books, articles, and more)
- choose the most relevant databases for your topic
- improve your research strategy
- critically evaluate information, and
- cite sources properly.
Summer Reference Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10 am - Noon and 1 pm - 4 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm - 6 pm
Other Ways to Get Help
- Research Guides by Topic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an Appointment by e-mailing one of the liaison librarians
- Phone: 717-245-1397
- In Person: Ask at the Circulation Desk or Lower Level Service Desk.
- Archives: Hours & Contact Information
Liaison Librarians by Department
Choose a department or program, then click 'Go' to see the profile of the library liaison.