Reference Librarians are trained professionals who help library users find information needed for papers and other projects. Librarians can help you:
- find information (books, articles, and more)
- choose the most relevant databases for your topic
- improve your research strategy
- critically evaluate information, and
- cite sources properly.
Summer Reference Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10 am - 12 noon, 1 pm - 5 pm
In effect May 19 - August 31. Expanded reference service begins with regular academic hours, September 1.
Other Ways to Get Help
- Self-help Research Guides
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 717-245-1397
- In Person: Ask at the Circulation Desk or Lower Level Service Desk.
- Archives: Hours & Contact Information
Liaison Librarians by Department
Choose a department or program, then click 'Go' to see the profile of the library liaison.