Associate Director of Sorority Life and Leadership Programs
Associate Director of Fraternity Life and Experiential Leadership Education
Confidential Hazing Report Form
What is hazing?
- Any action taken or situation created, intentionally, with or without consent, whether on or off campus, to produce mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment, harassment, or ridicule.
- Hazing is a violation of the Community Standards and is illegal.
What Can You Do?
- If you are concerned about an immediate threat of harm to yourself or another student, contact the Department of Public Safety.
- Contact the Coordinator of Fraternities or Sororites.
- Fill out an online anonymous hazing report.