The Dickinson Gateway is an online portal to information and services for the college community. You will be using Gateway as you prepare to come to Dickinson to access your Dickinson e-mail, complete student forms required for attendance and obtain news and information about preparing for Orientation and your first year at Dickinson. As you progress through your college career, the information and services that you access through the Gateway will change. The Gateway allows Dickinson to deliver information and services targeted to your specific roles and activities at the college.
Your Dickinson Gateway user name and password can be found on the Dickinson College Applicant Portal. Log on to the Applicant Portal now with your existing user name and password to receive your email information. If you encounter difficulties accessing or using the Dickinson Gateway, contact the Library & Information Services Helpdesk at 717-245-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your user name and password is protected by the college and we will need to verify your identity over the phone or by e-mail. We will only give this information to the individual student and not to individuals calling on their behalf.
Important Dates and Deadlines
With so much to do before you arrive at Dickinson, we want to help you keep track of everything with this list of important dates and deadlines. It is important to use Dickinson Gateway to complete required forms. The only forms that cannot be completed online are the Health Forms requiring a physical exam which can be accessed and downloaded through the Student Health site. You can find more information on each form under their corresponding page on the Orientation Web site.
The Online Forms Tab on Gateway is live as of Monday, May 5.
Complete by May 27
- Disability Services Disclosure/Accommodation Request
- Housing Survey/Selection Form
- Area of Interest Survey
- First-Year Seminar Selection Form
- First-Year Interest Group Form
- Media Relations Form
- Religious Preference Form (optional)
- Emergency Contact Information
Complete by July 1
- Health Forms
- Pre-Orientation Adventure Registration (optional)
- Music Background Information
- Language Background Information
- Summer Advising prep form
- Financial Aid Recipient Information Form
- Language Placement Testing*
- Math Placement Testing*
- Chemistry Placement Testing*
- Music Placement Testing*
Complete between July 14 and 18
- Academic Advising
- Course Request Period
Complete between August 13 to 29
- Schedule adjustment period
Complete by August 22
- Alcohol EDU online course (available beginning of August)
- Every Choice online program (available beginning of August)