What We Do
We seek governmental and foundation funding to support faculty members' scholarly research, sabbaticals and fellowships. We serve as liaison between faculty and numerous governmental funding entities such as the National Science Foundation (NSF), the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and others. We offer many types of pre-award assistance:
- developing proposal concepts
- searching for funding resources
- assisting with all phases of proposal preparation including creation of budgets, editing and proofreading
- ensuring compliance with regulations on federal and other grants
- submitting proposals via various electronic systems
- assisting with routine and final reporting
Who We Are
Director of Sponsored Projects and Research Compliance
Phone: 717-245-1165; Toll Free: (800) 543-3809.
Office: South College Room 103A
Associate Director of Sponsored Projects
Phone: 717-254-8911; Toll Free: (800) 543-3809.
Office: South College Room 107
- The Office of Financial Operations handles the post-award financial management of grant awards.
- The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations manages foundation and corporate grant-seeking.
How to Find Us!
The Sponsored Projects Office is located in South College, Rooms 103A and 107. Download an illustrated campus map with building key in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.