Intramural Sports Registration
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to Dickinson's IMLeagues page and click the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your information (use your Dickinson e-mail) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation e-mail.
- Click the link in the e-mail to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically connected to Dikcinson's IMLegaues page; if not, you can search for Dickinson by clicking the "Schools" link.
To sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your User Homepage or click on the "Dickinson" link to go to your Dickinson's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A, Men's B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
There are three ways you can join the sport:
To create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be join to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
Ways to join a team
- Use the "Create/Join Team" button at top right of every page
- Accept a request from the captain to join his or her team
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Go to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
To join as a "free agent"
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.